AG - District Sales Manager
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Rain Bird Corporation
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Zip
Location : Street
- A. or B.S. Degree.
- 7+ years of sales experience and a proven ability to sell to large accounts.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, and general business skills.
- Motivated, results oriented, self starter eager to take ownership of job requirements.
- Familiarity with word processing, spreadsheets and database applications.
- Must live within the territory. This position may require up to 60% overnight travel.
- MBA or graduate degree.
- Agricultural irrigation design and experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Achieve exceptional profitable sales results and share growth in assigned territory.
- Analyze and dissect the market as it relates to market share, penetration and growth opportunities and develop an annual strategic plan to meet sales targets and corporate objectives.
- Successfully develop and execute unique, impactful, and targeted programs to capture incremental sales.
- Develop and maintain a project database and secure Rain Bird installations at strategic, high value sites.
- Educate and influence dealers and growers on the value of Rain Bird's agricultural products, their applications, and key benefits to drive product preference.
- Work closely with Marketing and assist the Agriculture division in determining market needs, competitive information and overall market trends.
- Differentiate Rain Bird from its competitors by providing superior customer service, high visibility to key accounts, and aggressive call coverage cycles.
- Implement novel approaches to accelerate Rain Bird's influence with growers and corporate farm customers.
- Capability to become an accomplished leader that consistently achieves results and develops creative, customer-focused solutions to accelerate growth.
Apply on company website