- Current state licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), in good standing.
- BLS certified.
- Ability to utilize electronic clinical software programs and electronic health records.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to revise and implement the plan of care and observe, record, and report on patient/resident status.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Clinical experience.
Effectively interacts with patients/residents, families, responsible parties, and other health team members to assure resident safety. Performs initial data collection on all residents and participates in implementing the care plans based on the residents' needs. Demonstrates the knowledge of medication administration and evaluates their responses to the medications. Plans for resident discharges and collaborates with the Registered Nurse and discharge planner regarding long-term and/or short-term needs.
Apply on company website