BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a qualified Sales Coordinator to join our team! The Sales Coordinator reviews customer contracts for completeness. Inputs all customer selections into E1. Coordinates the ratification process, taking the contract from the processing stage and tracking it through ratification. Serves as liaison between the Sales Representatives and the office.
- Reviews checklist against submission at presentation of contract package by Sales Associate.
- Verifies the accuracy of all contracts and change orders submitted.
- May review pricing on contract packages, etc. against pricing policy, programs and options. Inputs all sales, cancellations, closings, options, change orders, color selections, lender and construction data to E1 as relates to sales tracking and various reports.
- Initiates and maintains homeowner's files.
- Distributes ratified contracts and change orders.
- Distributes 30-day notices to buyers of upcoming closing letter and package at direction of Closing Coordinator.
- Generates and distributes price sheets and financing promotion sheets.
- College Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years prior office experience required. Homebuilder experience preferred.
- Multi-tasking, customer service-oriented.
Benefits & Perks
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information and to apply.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website