Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is seeking a General Surgeon to join our team at Riverside Doctors Hospital of Williamsburg (RDHW) in Williamsburg, VA. Become part of our expanding general surgery team where you will work with a diversity of cases.
- Excellent team focused on delivering quality care within a collaborative team environment
- A new hospital opened in 2013 and provides excellent supportive environment from Hospitalists, emergency medicine, cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, OB GYN and pulmonology
- Epic EMR
- Share call with our general surgery team at Riverside Walter Reed Hospital in Gloucester, VA
- Work with APPs and Physicians within our large multi-specialty group, RMG
- Comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation, and CME
- Easy commute to work with reasonable cost of living, vibrant arts community, affordable housing market
- Waterfront communities, with excellent private and public school options
Board Eligibility/Board Certification General Surgery
Epic links our hospitals and over 132 offices to over 600 providers for faster, closer access to their colleagues within the group of Riverside physicians. Many RMG physicians have taken on a leadership role and have an active voice in decisions that directly impact their day to day, patient care, and allocation of resources. The governance of RMG is provided directly by providers (Physicians and APPs) who drive transformation within the health system and ultimately within healthcare.
RMG is a 600+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the heart of one of Americas strongest healthcare delivery organizations Riverside Health System (RHS). All Riverside divisions have physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators, and this is a system well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of current and future healthcare demands. It is over 100 years old with recognized strength in neurosciences, cardiac, orthopedic care, elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support. Riverside has actively prepared itself for todays success and tomorrows opportunities.
Experience the quality of life in coastal Virginia:
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment
- Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood magazine
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities
- Advance placement courses at all area high schools
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
Apply on company website