At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Are you looking for a dynamic company to join? Roush has an immediate day shift opening for an enthusiastic Automotive Mechanic/Technician. This position provides an opportunity to get involved in the field of engineering evaluation and testing of new and prototype vehicles. This position is located in Bemidji, MN.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of automotive mechanic/technician experience
- Must have own tools with rolling toolbox
- Must have valid driver's license with safe driving record
- Must be able to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Must have good organizational skills and be able to meet strict deadlines
- Must be a self-starter & self-motivated
- Have the ability to work in a team atmosphere & learn new tasks
- Have excellent communication & time management skills
- Must have reliable attendance and able to work overtime/weekends
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- ASE or state certifications
- 2-year college degree
- Diesel experience
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
*SF *JG *KR
Apply on company website