If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide (https://rydersystems.service-now.com/sys\attachment.do?sys\id=a39f83621bd99050632a4223cd4bcb91) .
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
Get the benefits package of a Fortune 500 company, and the excitement of a technology startup all in one job! Join COOP by Ryder™, a unique technology platform that enables businesses to share commercial vehicles. Think AirBnB for trucks! The Call Center Representative I will handle both inbound and outbound phone calls for both lenders and renters within the COOP platform. CS1 will be responsible to manage customer support, roadside, billing, collections and sales support. The Customer Service Representative must be able to deliver outstanding customer service to ensure customers receive the best customer service experience.
- Assist customers who are experiencing issues within the COOP application
- Execute customer communication templates pertaining to roadside breakdowns, late rentals and insurance verification
- Improve the quality and consistency of customer communications and ensure customer's expectations are met
WORK FLOW MANAGEMENT:
- Enhance service productivity by identifying platform atomization ideas
- Follow up with service technicians, rental counter team, and the customer's drivers and dispatch teams to maximize centricity with customer issues at hand
- Effectively handle all incoming calls and follow up calls
- Process customer service tickets on a variety of topics for our customers. Assist with questions related to billing, warranty, compliance paperwork, and etc…
- All calls are monitored for Quality Assurance purposes and Call Center Customer Service Representatives
- Display a courteous and positive attitude daily
- The call center representative is a Monday Through Friday operation, must have the ability to work some weekends and holidays
Skills and Abilities
- Embrace change and growth as the call center is growing at a rapid pace.
- Strong customer service skills with displayed enthusiasm, great voice tone, and empathy with customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors, managers, directors, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Apply effective phone skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with occasional process changes.
- H.S. diploma/GED required
- Three (3) years or more in Customer Service with issues resolution required
Our people are passionate about what they do, the product they sell, and the customers they serve. If you're looking for an opportunity to be an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we're the right company for you.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America's largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.
Apply on company website