SAIC is seeking a Modeling and Simulation Analyst to revitalize ground modeling and simulation activities. This position is located in Chantilly, VA and will be supporting the Landmark AOS program. LANDMARK AOS is a large SETA contract responsible for the complete end-to-end life cycle of the customer's Ground Enterprise.
In this role, you will work with our team of scientists, engineers, and software specialists to produce analysis results and new capabilities using existing products and application suite. Analysis areas would include various aspects of space situational awareness.
Job duties include:
Conducting technical research and analysis, modeling complex systems
Developing algorithms on existing and new programs
Building and running day-in-the-life simulations of scenarios
Guiding modeling of ground architectures, requirements, and systems performance
Considering strategies and overall vision for the future Architectures
Interfacing with customers and presenting results
You will work side-by-side with the other LANDMARK AOS staff comprised of world class System Engineers, Acquisition Engineers and Domain Experts to lead the customer in acquiring modern processing applications. This position offers growth opportunities not only within the LANDMARK AOS program, but within SAIC.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields
- Experience conducting technical analysis and producing analysis reports
- Coding experience in some of the following languages: Python, C++, HTML, Java, Ruby, Fortran, PHP, and MySQL
- Experience with space-based collection systems, commercial and Government airborne collection systems or supporting ground systems
•Experience generating high content visualizations
•Experience with electro-optical sensors and systems, radar systems, satellite operations and communications, or cyber security
•Familiarity with visualization techniques and products (Tableau, Cesium, STK, etc.) desirable.
•Experience with SysML, CAMEO, MagicDraw, VisualStudio preferred
•Programming experience helpful
Apply on company website