SAIC is actively seeking a Sr. Capture Manager with a Top Secret clearance. The role of Senior Capture Manager at SAIC is one of responsibility, leadership and energy. Capture Managers are the senior leaders of business development, consistently working across operations, service line and proposal centers to ensure a continuous stream of new business for the company. Capture Managers have the resources of the company at their disposal to protect, expand and grow business for SAIC.
Within the Defense Market, Capture Managers are viewed as thought leaders, ready to assist in developing strategies for winning new market opportunities. Capture Managers represent the company to vendors and teaming partners, making strategic assessments on capabilities and establishing risk/reward matrices for every unique opportunity capture. The success or failure of every proposal effort is within the direct control of the Capture Manager. The Capture Manager is resourced to succeed – all of the resources of the company are at the ready to support the Capture Manager.
Demonstrated ability and reputation for winning complex government programs in the following categories:
- System integration
- Technology services
- Cloud migration
- IT as a Service
- Cloud services
- Technology / program support
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree.
- Proven ability to lead complex capture effort and a diverse teams to win new business. Demonstrated ability to sell and interact with customers on SAIC capabilities. Lead all aspects of capture and win strategy to include but not limited to: selling, shaping, competitive intel, pricing and price to win, solution development, and teaming.
- Current knowledge of Air Force and other DoD Agencies and mission partners, including existing customer and industry peer relationships.
- Capture management training (Shipley, Miller Heiman or other).
- Outstanding verbal, writing, and inter-personal skills needed to communicate effectively and persuasively with personnel at all levels, both in customer spaces and within SAIC.
- Knowledge of various contract vehicles including FFP, FPIF, T+M, CPFF/AF/IF as well as Full and Open OTA's, AND IDIQ's.
Active Top Secret Clearance
Target salary range: $165,001 - $175,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Apply on company website