SAIC is looking for a Penetration Tester to provide testing support as a member of an integrated project cybersecurity and testing team.
Experience with penetration testing
Advisor in regards to cyber resilience T&E.
A general hacker and someone who likes to figure out how things work. You should also be able to capture and decrypt network traffic, reverse engineer mobile and desktop applications, and keep up with current vulnerabilities in software of all flavors.
Early identification and remediation of technical risks and key failure modes; Cybersecurity: Operational resilience in contested cyber domain.
Provide Cyber test and evaluation expertise in order to assist the Government with ensuring that programs adequately assess their Cyber posture and generate a suitable test and evaluation approach that is executable.
Experience with imaging and forensic examination of both workstations and mobile devices
Desired certifications: Certified Ethical Hacker, Global Information Assurance Certification Penetration Tester, Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Active TS/SCI with Poly is required
- Experience providing technical / management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Proven experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Experience with interfacing and collaborating with senior management.
- Understanding of the impact of decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- Experience supervising others.
- Requires one of the following educational degrees from an accredited institution in an area applicable to the position, and the following minimum years of relevant experience in addition to education level:
- Associate's Degree + 10 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree + 8 years of experience
- Master's Degree + 6 years of experience
- PhD + 4 years of experience
Apply on company website