SAIC is seeking an On-Call Data Collector 1 for upcoming work in various locations throughout the US. In this role you will support operational testing of various types of security equipment located in the nation's airports. Data collection tasks may include, but are not limited to:
Manual data collection using mobile handheld technologies
Downloading data stored on security equipment
- Conducting operator interviews
- Timing of processes/procedures
Evaluating vendor/contractor-provided training, and providing daily input of activities to site lead(s) in a timely manner
- Duties may also include:
Passing through security equipment to test equipment and/or procedures.
This is an on call position for surge support. You must be able and willing to travel up to 2 months at a time as needed.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- 100% travel required; each trip duration may be up to 2 months
- Must be willing to travel to various locations throughout the US for the duration of the assignment
- Strong written and oral communication skills required, as well as ability to work well with others
THIS POSITION IS AN ON CALL POSITION (NOT FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT) FOR SURGE SUPPORT ON THIS CONTRACT
Apply on company website