Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Materials Management Tech opening with Same Day Surgery of Orlando today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
At Same Day Surgery of Orlando, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
We are seeking a(an) Materials Management Tech for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Materials Manager Tech to provide indirect patient care and observation in an ambulatory setting. You will be responsible for maintaining accurate and complete records concerning ordering and receiving payments in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Duties Include But Not Limited To:
- Establish and maintain levels and controls of supplies and equipment for your Surgery Center
- You will be responsible for purchases by referencing and utilizing purchase orders and verifying accuracy and completeness once orders are received
- You will prepare goods for return and be responsible for shipment of all goods from your Surgery Center
- Establish and maintain PAR stock levels in all areas
- You will manage contract pricing in line with industry standards
- You will coordinate and participate in biannual inventory procedures
- You will process accounts payable and match billing invoices for coding and processing in conjunction with your Business Office Manager
- Confer with your physicians and nursing staff on special products or equipment needed and initiate training where applicable
- Qualifications you will need:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a medical office setting, preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- Minimum 1 year of experience in materials management
- Some accounting/bookkeeping experience helpful
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment may be required per facility standard
Same Day SurgiCenter of Orlando is located in Orlando, Florida. Our AAAHC accredited center is a top revenue producing center. We are a part of HCA Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division. We perform over 280 procedures a month. Our services are in gynecology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, plastics, podiatry and urology.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Materials Management Tech opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website