Companion/Caregiver for Southern Indiana area!
Available shift locations: Days and Evening shifts available; Mid day shifts and short shifts available too! Immediate openings and you can set your own schedule!
New Albany, Clarksville, Jeffersonville, Corydon, Salem, Floyds Knobs
Flexible Schedules All Shifts Available Referral Bonuses
Looking for Companions:
- Experience working with Dementia/Personal Care
- Comfortable with Transporting Clients on errands/outings( using personal vehicle)
- Comfortable with Pets (Cats/Dogs)
- Ability to commit to ongoing schedule
- Ability for continuous communication with SH Staff by phone call or text, friendly attitude and able to work independently!
Companions/Caregivers assist with:
- Personal Care (Ex: bathing, dressing, grooming, transfer assistance…)
- Light Housekeeping (Ex: Laundry, wash dishes, clean entire bathroom…)
- Meal Preparation
- Transportation to appointments/ errands, using Caregiver vehicle
- 18 years old or older
- Valid Right to Work document(s) (ask for details)
- Valid Driver's License & Auto Insurance, for Transporting Clients
- TB Skin Test (directions will be provided contingent on employment)
- Ability to pass Criminal Background Check & on-site Drug screen
Contact Senior Helpers today at 812-590-4817 to schedule an interview!
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
- Part-time hours, available for all shifts
- Flexible Schedules
- $100 Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Training for Caregiving Skills and Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Mileage Reimbursements
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
Apply on company website