Internal: Spa Manager
External: Hotel Guests, Spa Clients
The Cove Spa, voted a "4 Star Award Winner" by Forbes Travel Guide is a luxury spa looking for Spa coordinators with the knowledge of what superior customer service truly is! Our Cove Spa Coordinators perform a high level of guest interaction, front desk reception and attendant duties both in person as well as via phone, they are enthusiastic, professional, courteous, reliable and represent “The Cove” as a 4 Star Spa, a place to feel welcomed and pampered. Our Spa Coordinators maintain the operational flow of “The Cove” facility at all times. The Cove is a resort spa that offers all of the luxury, amenities and ambiance of a resort spa in a Mountain setting. The ideal candidate understands what it takes to deliver a first class, 5-star guest experience, and has prior proven customer service experience. The Cove is the Ultimate Northwest spa destination creating languid comfort and attentive care. Infused with a uniquely northwest feel, breathe in the ponderosa and wild lavender, relax, rest and refresh. The successful Spa Coordinator is personable, meticulous and committed to providing our clients a first-class spa experience.
- You are very approachable, positive, and present a friendly disposition.
- You thrive in a team environment, are organized and multi-task while maintaining the details.
- The ultimate motivation for you is to assist guests to their ultimate spa experience.
- You have a clean background and 2 professional references.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Schedule appointments in person or via phone.
- Greet guests, check them in and out, escort guests to salon and locker room, give tours, assist in selection of retail, re-book for future visits, and answer questions.
- Maintain cleanliness of locker rooms and common areas by stocking amenities, picking up dirty laundry, shelving clean laundry, stocking lockers and removing trash.
- To be punctual to scheduled shift.
- Set-up or breakdown the spa according to standard operating procedures at the beginning and end of shift.
- Act as the Customer Service Representative of “The Cove” and the entire Shore Lodge and Whitetail property.
- Assist in coordinating Spa groups/parties in conjunction with the Spa Manager.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- You have a minimum of 1 year of customer service/sales experience. Experience in the hospitality or beauty industry preferred.
- Experience working in a customer centric environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with colleagues, management and guests.
- Experience learning/using computer software and point of sale programs.
- Strong proven (retail) sales experience preferred.
- Familiarity with spa treatment types or resort spa experience preferred.
Apply on company website