SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Hiring Chartered Accountants!
Senior Associate - Finance (Global Billing/ Invoicing)
SS&C GlobeOp Financial Services, US MNC
Office - Mumbai, Malad / Airoli
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation / review of monthly MIS and various adhoc reports.
- Invoice calculation spreadsheets are to be reviewed based on terms of contract.
- Handling of US and UK client queries.
- Handling of Internal queries from various teams.
- Client set-ups are to be reviewed in GoBilling system based on terms of contract.
- Revenue recognition as per SS&C policies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Accuracy in working with large amount of data and sound MS Excel skill.
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to learn.
- Team Player.
- Client orientation.
Desired Candidate Profile
Fresher Chartered Accountant.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website