Seeking BC or BE an interventional cardiologist for a unique opportunity to join an established cardiovascular practice with the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic, SC, a physician-owned and governed, multi-specialty group affiliated with SSM Health through a professional service agreement. Additional details:
- Join an established and growing heart and vascular practice including: 2 non-interventional cardiologists, 2 interventional cardiologists, 2 electrophysiologists, 1 cardiothoracic surgeon, and 1 vascular surgeon.
- Structural heart and complex coronary interventions including CTO interest welcome.
- Excellent quality of life practice offering a four-day work week
- STEMI receiving facility supporting two critical access hospitals in the surrounding area.
- Three interventional Cath Lab suites including one hybrid Cath Lab that contains state-of-the-art equipment along with an experienced support team.
- Call will be shared equally at 1:3, 2/5 interventional back-up call only
- Established hospitalist service in place
- Two cardiology dedicated mid-level providers who support the inpatient population
- Practice will include some outreach
- Competitive compensation and benefits package offered including sign-on payment
- Shareholder status potential after year one
Agnesian HealthCare Overview
Agnesian HealthCare is an integrated health care system comprised of eight ministries headquartered in Fond du Lac, WI. The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic is a physician-governed, multi-specialty service corporation with 105 physicians. In 2018, Agnesian HealthCare became a part of SSM Health, a Catholic, not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest.
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin and Surrounding Area
- Midwest values of friendliness, hard work and sense of community.
- Access to three universities, top-rated public and private schools, active cultural and arts scene, local boutiques, and abeautiful trail system that connects many of the parks and recreation areas.
- Healthy economy, with a lower than average national cost of living.
- Countless opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts, including hunting, fishing, boating, camping, cycling, cross-county skiing, downhill skiing, and hiking.
- Fastest growing metropolitan center in the state.
- Excellent highway network provides easy access to Wisconsins largest business and consumer markets: the Fox Cities, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee and Chicago.
- Close to several major airports and just one hour away from an international airport.Corporate, private and charter air services are available at Fond du Lacs general aviation airport.
- Fond du Lac County is a growing tourism destination.
The OpportunitySeeking BC or BE an interventional cardiologist for a unique opportunity to join an established ca...
Apply on company website