Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) -
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8;Weekend;On Call Pay Rate: $136.00 - 148.00
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity
- Schedule: Monday- Friday: 7a- 3p, Weekend Requirements: 1st and 2nd call 7a - 7a
On-Call Requirements: 1st and 2nd call - 5p - 7a
- Setting: Hospital with 6 operating rooms and 184 beds
- Types of Cases: General, orthopedics, gynecology, plastics, ear, nose, throat, urology, catheter lab, neurology, Cardiovascular, healthy pediatric, podiatry, and gastrointestinal, obstetric experience is a plus
- Requirements: Must have active Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) medical license prior to presentation, No malpractice history, Active Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS), and National Board Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist are required, no malpractice history or background issues. Must be able to work autonomously
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Paper Charting
Conveniently located near other large Texas cities, this city is a refuge for lovers of the outdoors. Among the variety of recreational and leisure activities available are bass fishing, boating, hiking, and golfing. You'll also find the Ellen Trout Zoo, Texas Forestry Museum, and Lufkin Azalea Trail, as well as various shopping and dining destinations.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA
Job Description & RequirementsCertified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) -StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8;Wee...
Apply on company website