At Stifel Bank, you will have the opportunity to create a lasting connection with customers by providing outstanding, personalized service. In this role, the Senior Treasury Deposit Specialist will provide information and support in response to inquiries from clients and various business units to aide in the delivery of treasury products and services. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years' of experience, preferably in a treasury role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the daily operational duties and functions of the Treasury Deposit Team.
- Build and maintain relationships with high level clients.
- Serve as a first point of contact for clients by providing assistance, training, and troubleshooting of system related issues.
- Sit on project teams to help retain, grow, and improve client service levels and processes.
- Support the Relationship Banker team by providing high levels of service to clients.
- Attend client appointments and sales calls.
- Serve as an escalation point for complex client problems and effectively mitigate and solve to drive client loyalty.
- Onboard new client accounts while adhering to compliance and Bank policy.
- Act as the main point of contact for bank account management, bank fee analysis, and vendor performance monitoring.
- Serve as liaison between Stifel Bank clients and Bank Operations.
- Provide coaching and training to Treasury team.
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Select and use training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Research and resolve issues that impact client treasury services.
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's preferred.
- 3+ years' experience in a financial institution required.
- Understand and comply with all regulations, including the Community Reinvestment Act, Bank Secrecy Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, etc.
- Understand and comply with Anti-Money Laundering and the Customer Identification Program.
- Solid knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website