SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Housekeeping department. Submit your application today!
We are seeking a EVS Aide PRN for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position encompasses a variety of duties that may include but will not be limited to:
- Cleaning of patient rooms and common areas, to include isolation, discharge and daily cleans.
- Floor care, to include floor cleaning, buffing, stripping and re-coating.
- Trash (both general and bio-hazardous) handling and transport.
- Linen distribution to include delivery of clean and pick up and transport of soiled.
- Cleaning of entrances, to include inside window cleaning and outside trash pick up.
- The moving of empty patient beds, cribs and/or gurneys to area of need or for repair.
- Will be required to rotate job duties and duty area as needs of the department or hospital dictate.
- Must function as a team member to achieve the primary goal of a clean, safe and orderly facility.
- Person accepting this position must strictly adhere to all local, state, federal regulations and facility policies and procedures to include departmental, safety, hospital and corporate wide.
Serving the community for nearly 60 years, Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center boasts 690 beds and provides Las Vegas and the Southwest region with high quality, advanced healthcare services. Sunrise Hospital is the largest acute care facility in Nevada. Sharing the same campus as Sunrise Children's Hospital, Nevada's largest most comprehensive children's hospital. Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center has been selected the Consumer Choice Award recipient for 15 consecutive years and earned the American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines (GWTG) Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Graduate from high school or equivalent required
- Six (6) months-housekeeping experience in a health related facility is preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website