DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all that we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is number one, apply now! Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. Our Charge Registered Nurse teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We can offer you a benefits package that will best suit your family's needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage including dental plans that best meet your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment available for select roles and facilities.
Tampa Community Hospital
For more than 35 years, our 201 bed hospital has served northwest Hillsborough and northwest Pinellas counties with comprehensive medical, diagnostic, surgical and emergency services. We are committed to providing high-quality healthcare with a focus on customer service through amenities that include all private rooms and room service.If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current BLS Certification through the American Heart Association required.
- Current RN-BC (M/S, CV), or PCCN (Progressive Care Certified RN) preferred - required within 6 months of certification eligibility.
- Minimum one year experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Prior Charge Nurse/Supervisory experience desired.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website