Position Specific Duties/Responsibilities:
- Adheres to all Agency and departmental Safety Procedures including reporting any unsafe practices, equipment and environment, and takes an active role in correcting the unsafe practice, equipment or environment through proper notification.
- Ensure the safety and security of the agency's clients, visitors and staff in accordance with Adoption Foster Care office procedures.
- Maintain metro card log on excel spreadsheet.
- Maintain office supply orders and distribute supplies to staff.
- Maintain postage meter including stamping mail on a daily basis and submitting postage meter receipts to Office Manager.
- Assist all units with clerical tasks as delegated by Office Manager
- Provide back-up coverage for timekeeping entry and submission.
- Assist Office Manager with preparation for meetings.
- Maintain room reservation log.
- Ensure that all common rooms and copier areas are organized and tidy at the end of each day.
- Maintain and monitor Alarm Log. Report non-compliance to Office Manager.
- Coverage of the reception area and phones
- Typing and filing, as needed, of correspondence, photocopying and faxing.
- Maintaining updated forms for files.
- Receiving and routing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Ensure visiting rooms are tidy.
- Assists with translations as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website