We are looking for a seasoned Senior Director of Digital Product Management who can lead a team of accomplished product management professionals and continue to propel Total Wine & More's online presence through bridging the gap between brick and mortar and digital properties to create seamless shopping experiences for the customer. You will lead the team of Product Managers with the focus on the Upper Funnel of the experience, building the vision, roadmap, and working with leadership across the organization to create the strategy. The Director will lead multiple product teams to align with the vision and ensure a strategic lens is applied to all decisions made. This collaborative position will report to the VP of Digital Product Management.
- Create a compelling and informed strategy to both grow and transform Total Wine's eCommerce business
- Develop a product roadmap across multiple domains, ensuring essential requirements are identified and the best solutions for the customer are delivered every time
- Identify short-term solves, bridge strategies, and long-term visions for our evolving business and technology needs
- Provide creative solutions, through a customer-first lens
- Be both an expert and cheerleader among company executives, peers and your teams to accomplish this vision
You will come with
- 10+ years of experience in product management in the technology space
- Experience developing unified product roadmaps across multiple domains, ensuring essential requirements are identified and the best solutions for the customer are delivered every time
- An understanding of ever-evolving business and technology needs with the ability to identify short-term solves, bridge strategies, and implement long-term visions for all areas
- Experience delivering technology services in a growing industry
- A focus on applying data to ensure informed decisions making
- Experience building product teams in an Agile environment
- BA/BS Degree
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Apply on company website