WHAT WE OFFER:
- We will offer you $13.00 per hour and offer you a competitive benefits package which includes healthcare plans, dental, vision, company paid Short -Term and Long-Term disability, life insurance, a matching 4.5% 401K plan and many more property perks. Additionally, we offer an exclusive Associate/ Friends and Family Travel program. All of our associates are entitled to free on-site parking as well as golf.
As a Membership Assistant Golf Professional, you will ensure that each of our members are provided a warm welcome upon first contact and offer assistance in locating hard-good and soft-good merchandise and respond to any questions pertaining to these categories. Ensure flawless execution of any duties pertaining to special events in an effort to improve overall member experience and increase hard-good revenue.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Display a professional appearance and attitude, and remain courteous to guests at all times.
- Perform efficiently and effectively the opening and closing golf shop procedures daily to ensure a well maintained and professional golf shop operation when needed.
- Provide a warm welcome to golf members and guests who are entering the golf shop and immediately inquire as to how we can offer assistance or support.
- A complete 360 degree awareness of guest activity is required to ensure guests are provided warm welcome as they will be coming from all directions.
- Build rapport with golf guests and resort guests when time permits by inquiring about their stay and informing them of the resort's history, activities, and offerings.
- Provide Golfer registration service at the golf shop check in counter by confirming their reservation, course, and time.
- Provide support to golf reservations via telephone inquiries regarding the golf operation and tee times.
- Provide directions to the first tee, driving range, putting greens, Jim Mclean School, Spa, restaurants, meeting rooms.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Previous experience working in a golf environment.
Apply on company website