As an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon on the U.S. Army health care team, you'll use cutting-edge technology to examine, diagnose and provide care for Soldiers and their families. You may research diseases of military relevance, participate in medical education, command medical units, conduct patient care and health promotion programs and perform special staff functions in health support. Additionally, when you join the Army Dental Corps, you'll be making a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and the country at large while gaining access to invaluable opportunities, like supporting humanitarian missions, leadership training and a competitive benefit package. Join us and work alongside professionals at the top of their fields while helping expand the boundaries of oral & maxillofacial surgery.
Benefits may include:
- Repayment of qualified education loans to lending institution, paid annually over a maximum of 3 years while serving
- Based on your area of concentration, you may be eligible for an accessions bonus, paid over a four-year period while serving.
- No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family
- 30 days of paid vacation earned annually
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges
- Enrollment into the Uniformed Services Blended Retirement System
- Specialized training to become a leader in the military dental community
- A Doctor of Dental Surgery, Doctor of Dental Medicine or a combination Doctor of Dental Surgery/Doctor of Medicine degree from an American Dental Association (ADA)-accredited dental program in the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or Canada
- Completion of an advanced specialty education program in oral & maxillofacial surgery that is accredited by the ADA and acceptable to the Surgeon General
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (may request a waiver)
- License to practice dentistry
- Must be a U.S. citizen
To learn more, visit healthcare.goarmy.com/dental
SFC Kelly Morris
6th MRBn VRT
As an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon on the U.S. Army health care team, you'll use cutting-edge technology to examine, diagnose and provide care for ...
Apply on company website