Physical Therapist Fellow
Full Time Days
The Physical Therapist Fellow is an Illinois fully licensed Physical Therapist who is expected to perform basic physical therapy services/procedures, while participating in a structured program of advanced training in Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy fellowship position. The ultimate purpose of this position is to enhance the therapist's competence in a specialty area of PT practice. He/she will be providing PT services to a selected patient population.
- Graduation from an approved physical therapy school. Entry level degree as required by licensing standard (post baccalaureate, masters, or Doctorate in Physical Therapy).
- Current unrestricted physical therapy license in the State of Illinois.
- CPR Certification
- Knowledge and skills necessary to provide care which is age specific/appropriate for the types of patients served.
- Computer knowledge/skills needed for patient care, advancing education, and research applications.
- Appropriate interpersonal skills to enable positive interactions with patients/families, the multidisciplinary, faculty, and external contacts.
- The willingness and acknowledgement that participation in the fellowship will take self-directed initiatives and study outside of defined work schedule to accomplish all required tasks.
- Strongly encouraged to have minimum two years of relevant experience practicing physical therapy in an acute hospital setting.
Current physical therapy license in the State of Illinois, CPR Certification, ACLS Certification
Apply on company website