As a Critical Care physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
- Paragon EMR System
- 434-bed general medical and surgical hospital
- On-call services:
- Family medicine
- Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric ICU
- Vascular Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Ear, Nose, Throat
Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center is located in the heart of Hollywood. A sprawling area full of restaurants, museums, art galleries, and of course, the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The hospital is about a 30-minute drive from downtown LA, approximately an hour drive from LAX, and a 25-minute drive to the convenient Burbank airport.
There are plenty of hotels to choose from near the hospital. The hospital serves the multicultural community with top-notch medical care. The hospital is located on the corner of Vermont Avenue and Fountain Avenue in Hollywood, CA.
- ICU Volume: 16 - 18
- 30-bed ICU
- 8-hour shifts in-house and then pager call for the remainder of the shift.
- ICU manages vent patients and all procedures are required
- HM physicians cover codes while ICU physician is on-call
- ICU covers codes while in-house and HM covers rapid response
- Must be board certified in Critical Care to be considered
- Average Patient Census per provider: 16-18
- Admissions:1-2 patients per day, per provider
- 7 days on/7 days off is the structure but willing to be flexible (minimum of 3 shifts in a row/maximum of 9 shifts in a row)
- Need to be proficient with procedures (Thoracentesis, Paracentesis, Central Lines, Intubations)
- Some procedural training is available
- Daily APP and ICU support coverages
- Hospitalists will respond to codes
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
1300 N Vermont Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90027
OverviewAs a Critical Care physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides phy...
Apply on company website