You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you'll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- As the area's only full-service hospital, Springfield Regional Medical Center has provided comprehensive medical services for the residents of Clark County and surrounding communities for over 100 years.
- ED Volume: 63,000
- Newer emergency department was built in 2011 and is arranged in multiple zones with 45 treatment rooms
- Patient population is broad, community-type patient pathology with 18% admission rate
- Excellent specialty support with only pediatric, neurosurgery, trauma and some psychiatry cases transferred
- EM ultrasound
- Electrophysiology Program
- Comprehensive EMS education includes EMT and paramedic training
The lovely town of Springfield is located 25 miles northeast of Dayton and 45 miles west of Columbus. Situated on the Mad River, Buck Creek and Beaver Creek, the area offers excellent recreational activities including whitewater rafting, boating and hiking. There are numerous cultural events, a state park, and a variety of appealing housing options. Springfield is the ideal place to enjoy a sense of community with the convenience of easy access to the amenities of Dayton and Columbus.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Mercy Health - Springfield Regional Medical Center
100 Medical Center Dr.
Springfield, OH 45504-2687 OverviewYou got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.Ours is a physician-ow...
Apply on company website