When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will ensure member contract staffing needs are met by supporting the transition and maintenance of new and existing members to the Workforce Optimization suite of products and services. You will manage product support and service for assigned facilities through the oversight of procurement activities.
- Serve in a consultative capacity in the use of contract labor technology.
- Monitor and analyze workforce utilization and provide members with feedback.
- Evaluate agency procurement processes, identify bottlenecks, and provide recommended solutions.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with required credentials for on-boarding and required documents.
- Monitor vendor submissions to posted job requests and select the most suitable resumes for positions.
- Pre-screen candidate profiles and share qualified resumes with hiring managers.
- Assist with interview and orientation schedules.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- No previous experience required.
- Ability to effect and manage change by applying critical thinking skills and communicate effectively at all levels needed.
- Understanding of process improvement and assessments preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website