The Associate Field Service Coordinator (FSC) is responsible for coordinating service visits for meter maintenance. The Associate FSC handles all aspects of meter maintenance for their designated project list and is responsible for ensuring quality and timely service work.
- Create and maintain field technician schedules.
- Ensure all technician schedules are booked three weeks in advance with confirmed maintenance/installation work.
- Work with Client Services to ensure that all scheduled work is confirmed and noticed prior to arrival of our technician. It is the responsibility of the coordinator to ensure that all work is confirmed and access is set up. Coordinator will work with client services for support in this effort.
- Ensure that all technician YCMM WO Schedules are kept up to date.
- Ensure YCMM work orders are maintained to correct current status and details uploaded.
- Follow up with client prior to technician arrival to confirm visit (48 hours in advance).
- Work closely with the Installation Project Managers to coordinate technician dates for Installation work orders.
- Ensure that all applicable systems of record are kept up to date with all appropriate documentation. (Voyager/Team Site)
- Work with Client Services to coordinate client calls. The FSC is expected to be the metering expert on client calls and communications both internally and externally to clients.
- The FSC will be responsible for managing all aspects of meter maintenance for their set region.
- High school Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Must have sufficient familiarity with data manipulation and analysis tools.
- Exhibit effective communication skills, with both internal personnel and external clients.
- Exhibit high degree of organization and logical thinking. Show initiative, ability to make decisions, and provide leadership.
- Previous logistics experience preferred.
- Must possess analytical skills to assess operational problems and situations, develop recommendations and implement solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, good written and verbal communication and presentational skills, and good computer skills are important.
- Proven ability in designing, implementing and managing the full range of quality activities across a broad spectrum of processes and business environments.
- Project and process management skills required.
- Regular and consistent in office attendance is an essential function of this job
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration desired. Minimum 2 year college degree.
- Applicable industry experience in either metering/AMR or scheduling of service in another capacity.
Apply on company website