In response to continued demand for our services, Yardi Resident Screening is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our team in Waltham, MA. Reporting to the Director of Information Technology, you will be a core member of our software development team. You will leverage your analytical problem solving skills to support and enhance our Linux and web based systems utilizing your solid Java programming skills, database skills and knowledge of open source tools.
- Perform development tasks including programming, unit testing, and database design.
- Contribute to integration and general system regression testing.
- Participate on installs and provide on-going production support.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years' experience in Software Development.
- Interest to contribute to systems architectural improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as being a team player.
- 1+ years of experience working on multi-tiered web application architecture.
- Good relational databases skill using PostgreSQL or Oracle with JDBC, SQL, Hibernate.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE and use of source repositories.
- Experience with 3rd Party API Integration (web services,…)
- Solid object oriented skills and conceptual understanding.
- Understanding of the product development lifecycle through design, development, testing, rollout, and support.
- Ability to understand and document business requirements.
- Ability to work with multi-site and off-shore development teams.
- Availability for occasional night, weekend, and holiday work assignments.
Apply on company website