Noninvasive Cardiologist with structural experience needed for New York
- LARGE cardiology group seeks noninvasive cardiologist NEW YORK, not far from NYC.
- Ideal physician will be noninvasive cardiologist with interest in structural/ TEE.
- Excellent call and outstanding compensation package. New grads or experienced physicians welcome to apply if not more than 3 to 5 years out of fellowship.
- Additional Noninvasive cardiologist sought for single specialty, cardiology group. Group made up of (interventionals, EPs, HF cardiologist, Noninvasive and CTS.)
- Impressive, coherent group continues to grow - Good quality of life very important to group.
- Group is premier provider of cardiovascular services in the region. Group is physician run, hospital integrated, and has great strength. They are committed to high quality patient care.
- Candidate will be based in central location. Vacancy due to retirement and growth.
- You will work in brand new 30k square foot office. Office is very busy.
- Call schedule: 1 weekend per month; 2 weeknights per month.
Full service practice - group does everything except transplant. Office-based modalities include EMR, nuclear stress testing, cardiovascular ultrasound, cardiac CT, PVR, holter, event monitoring, EECP, clinical lab, tilt-table testing and cardiac rehabilitation. The group is very much involved in research, both in and out patient studies, pharmaceutical and devices and has a full time RN coordinator. Stage 2 meaningful use.
Privileges in 1-2 hospitals. Main hospital has long standing cardiology and cardiovascular surgery program and is rapidly expanding medical center. Dedicated cath labs. State of the art facility also offers advanced surgical procedures, wound care, level 3 NICU, and state of the art birthing center.
Office is located immediately adjacent hospital which creates convenient access to facilities.
Comprehensive benefit package includes: expense reimbursement each quarter for car, cell, dues, fees, licenses; paid malpractice; 401(k),vacation (9 weeks per year), paid holidays, CME, etc.
Competitive, negotiable salary. 3 year salary guarantee. Salary ramps up every year. After guarantee period, physician will have senior status. Senior physician salary is fixed + productivity. High six figure income! Average salary is $700-$750K
Area: named as one of America's best places to practice medicine. High-growth area. Train runs every day into NYC giving residents easy access to the city. Highly attractive affluent area to live.
Noninvasive Cardiologist with structural experience needed for New YorkLARGE cardiology group seeks noninvasive cardiologist NEW YOR...
Apply on company website