Advocate Aurora Health is a nationallyknown not-for-profit system with facilities in Wisconsin and Illinois. We are seeking dynamic anesthesiologists to join our comprehensive surgical teams in several locations in southeastern Wisconsin.
Requirements for these positions include:
- Completion of an anesthesiology residency from an accredited program
- Skills in all areas of general anesthesia
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Large group of experienced anesthesiologists cover a number of facilities in eastern Wisconsin
- Current locations available include Racine, Kenosha, Burlington and Milwaukee
- Broad case mix includes general and vascular surgery, ortho, OB, ENT, etc.
- This is an opportunity to do some of your own cases with some medical direction
What Aurora offers:
- Integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- Patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health, a top 12 not-for-profit health system in the nation, offers state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 caregivers includes more than 3,600 physicians and 1,800 advanced practice clinicians. Our strength and stability drives us forward and our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment. We strive to be on the forefront of a changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches that provide impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Advocate Aurora Health is a nationally known not-for-profit system with facilities in Wisconsin and Illinois. We are seeking dynamic anesthesiol...
Apply on company website