We have an exceptional opportunity for a new or experienced general orthopedic surgeon to join an established group of surgeons. The position is located in Oshkosh on the shores of Wisconsins largest inland lake, Lake Winnebago.
Education/training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited orthopedic surgery residency program
- A fellowship welcome but not required
- Must have skills in all areas of general orthopedic surgery
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Join collaborative, supportive partners
- Outstanding support from dedicated PAs and other staff members
- Position is available due to a retiring physician
- Broad mix of cases with an excellent built-in referral base from our multi-disciplinary clinics in Oshkosh and Fond du Lac as well as from the surrounding area
- State of the art facility with offices adjacent to the hospital so you will enjoy an easytransition from outpatient to inpatient
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
Get to know Oshkosh, WI
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh is banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County.
The city is a progressive and participative community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live as a result of an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a clean environment.
Oshkosh is a haven for anyone interested in combining city life with the benefits of a small town.
City of Oshkosh
Advocate Aurora Health, a top 12 not-for-profit health system in the nation, offers state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 caregivers includes more than 3,600 physicians and 1,800 advanced practice clinicians. Our strength and stability drives us forward and our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment. We strive to be on the forefront of a changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches that provide impeccable outcomes for our patients.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a new or experienced general orthopedic surgeon to join an established group of surgeons. The position is...
Apply on company website