Distinguished Cardiology team seeking non-invasive Cardiologist
- Full service practice with both IP/OP responsibility which will include the full spectrum of evaluation and management of patients with non-invasive Cardiovascular needs
- Autonomous practice where you will join another experienced non-invasive Cardiologist as well as an interventional Cardiologist and an EP providing outreach to this location
- Start off in a fully equipped hospital with a brand new hospital coming in 2022
- You will be busy from day one and walk into a well-established practice
- Location is right on Lake Michigan and just one hour from Milwaukee
The city of Sheboygan, known as the "spirit on the lake," is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the states only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a familycentered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Healths combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether youre looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you
Distinguished Cardiology team seeking non-invasive Cardiologist Full service practice with both IP/OP responsibility which will incl...
Apply on company website