Alcoa (NYSE: AA) is a global industry leader in bauxite, alumina and aluminum products, with a strong portfolio of value-added cast and rolled products and substantial energy assets. Alcoa is built on a foundation of strong values and operating excellence dating back nearly 130 years to the world-changing discovery that made aluminum an affordable and vital part of modern life. Since inventing the aluminum industry, and throughout our history, our talented Alcoans have followed on with breakthrough innovations and best practices that have led to efficiency, safety, sustainability and stronger communities wherever we operate
- Deliver the IT Service to reach the Local Service Level Target.
- Ensure the application of Regional / Global standards, policies and procedures and train the local users within the assigned Location(s).
- Delivering local projects, sometimes with cross-functional, cross-site and multiple vendor/contractor teams, to the required schedule and budget.
- Act as a single point of contact for all business IT problems or requests in the Hungarian location.
- Supports the Infrastructure and Regional Services Technical Lead with the assigned areas of IT governance for all or some European Sites.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IT/IS
- Minimum of 2 years in IT area, global company work experience is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in Hungarian and English
- A positive “can do” attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- A fast learner and self-starter
- The ability to work on multiple, concurrent assignments and successfully complete them on time
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration package, including Cafeteria, healthcare and life insurances
- Cash allowances like yearly bonus, 13th month salary
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexiblility on working hours and home working possibilities upon agreement
Alcoa encourages applications from women, people of diverse backgrounds and those with different skills and life experiences. Alcoa is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer
Apply on company website