Allegheny Health Network (AHN)Anesthesiology Institute is recruiting a Critical Care Anesthesiologist Physician to join our growing team in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Exceptional support staff within a collegial environment
- Career development and possible teaching opportunities
- Must be board certified/eligible in Anesthesiology.
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment
- DEA and CPR Certification required prior to employment
AHN PROUDLY OFFERS
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional Benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care,Allegheny Health Networkis one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburghis a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburghs beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Daniel Bobbitt | Physician Recruiter| Daniel.Bobbitt@ahn.org
Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Anesthesiology Institute is recruiting a Critical Care Anesthesiologist Physician to join our gr...
Apply on company website