What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Commercial Program Director (Program Management) - 79203
Do you have a passion for program management?
In this high-profile role, we are looking for a Program Director for Commercial Client Systems Engineering. You will lead customer specific integration, optimization, and solution delivery to enable industry leading Mobile, Desktop, and Workstation platforms. You will work across all of Engineering and Business to meet overall program objectives from an Engineering, Executive, and Customer facing view.
Extensive validated experience in product development from a design, platform, product and/or program management field. The candidate should have experience as a Technical Lead, Program Manager, and Business Team interface able to drive multi-site and multi-disciplined engineering programs.
- Primary OEM Customer point of contact for Commercial programs
- End-to-end coordination of Commercial solutions planning, execution, and sustaining across all AMD functional teams and Customers
- Handle definition, Customer alignment, and implementation of Commercial specific system requirements and feature enablement
- Build outstanding “out of the box” customer experience and drive resolution of customer blocking and end-user use case issues
- Bring to bear learning to improve AMD's Commercial development and release processes
- Ability to network, establish relationships, and drive effective decision-making across multiple functions and levels within the organization and with Customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to grasp new technical concepts quickly
- Highly organized, able to prioritize, and balance multiple work streams to tight deadlines
- Outstanding people leadership skills to lead, empower, and guide geographically distributed technical teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Quick to adapt to multifaceted business and technical requirements
- BS or Master's degree in related field preferred.
Relocation and full benefits provided!
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website