What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Design Verification Engineer
Shanghai GPU SOC team is looking for DV engineer that will work on design verification of cutting edge AI/HPC GPU projects, to cover the SOC level feature including data-path and interrupt, virtualization, security, power management, etc. .
Team player. Hands-on worker. Results delivery commitment.
• Overseas definition, design, verification, and documentation for ASIC development
• Contributes to verification infrastructure setup
• Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation
• Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation
• Analyzes equipment to establish operation data, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results
• May also review vendor capability to support development
• Have in depth knowledge and hands-on experience in complex SoC design and
• Expertise in UVM based verification methodology
• Proficiency in System Verilog, C or C++
• Expertise in Perl, Tcl or other scripting language
• Knowledge of graphics architecture is a plus.
• Knowledge of chip bus interfaces such as AHB and various standard peripherals &
interfaces is a plus.
• Should be able to work closely with RTL Designers and Backend Physical Design
teams across multiple sites.
• Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced, pressure filled, across multiple sites
North America and Asia
• Must have good communication & Analytical thinking skills.
• Should have proficiency in flow development and scripting.
• Should be able to provide Technical mentoring and guidance to junior engineers
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 79596
Country: China State: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website