What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
RTG (Radeon Technologies Group) SW Customer Engineering team is essential to the success of AMD as a growing company. We provide leadership and technical guidance in NPI (New Product Introduction) development throughout post-silicon stage including silicon bring-up, validation, production and customer enablement as SW technical leader. We also provide professional technical solutions and services for our global customers in the fields of Windows kernel mode driver, Display, Power, Direct3D, Multimedia, User Experience and GPU Virtualization. You will be working with the very best in our technology, while working on some of the most exciting projects the industry has to offer.
A self-motivated team player with fluent English in reading, writing and speaking. Able to work under high pressure and time limitation. Good communication skill and able to work with global stakeholders effectively.
- Work closely with global RTG Software teams and Customer Engineering teams to provide support and solution for the enablement of the next generation of APU/GPU products and Windows operating systems to OEM/ODM customers
- Resolve problems related to Windows graphics driver including triaging, debugging and fixing problems from customers. Have a strong emphasis on meeting customer requirements regarding features and schedules
- Specify, design and implement new ASIC, OS and software features
- Coordinate closely with peers both locally and internationally to ensure timely and effective communication of all assigned work activities
- Deep knowledge of C/C++ programming
- Knowledge of PC architecture
- Knowledge of device driver development under Microsoft Windows or Linux
- Knowledge of video decode and encode pipeline on Windows or Linux
- Knowledge of video main stream codec(H.264, H.265 and VP9) standard and algorithm is a plus.
- BS/MS/Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Engineering or an equivalent
Requisition Number: 79675
Country: China State: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website