What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER 2
- Perform analysis & report writing on customer returns electrical FA, include analysis on ATE and SLT, duplicate customer reported failure on Platform level and perform board level debug.
- Customer returns debug covering pre-MP, MP, field return including Excursion/Critical issue, also cover debug on DPPM (VF/NFF) improvement.
- Collaborate with Device Analysis, Product Engineering functions on fault isolation and root cause analysis which include in-depth package/die level analysis, test coverage analysis and improvement.
- Collaborate with Program manager which align with PLQ/Customer Interfacing team on analysis report writing for customer communication.
- Local product ownership roles that include but not limited to understanding, tracking and releases of ATE/SLT/OSV which covers RMA/OSV program, test program contents, and Go-To person on owned product technical queries.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- ATE experience for doing silicon debug
- Experience on System Level Testing targeted to different CPU IP Block
- Able to read motherboard schematic and Block Diagram
- Understanding and writing of Perl/Ruby/Bash Script experience is an advantage
- Knowledge in both ATE and System Level Testing is an advantage
- Good in writing reports with understanding of Assembly, Test Mark and Pack processes.
- Knowledge of desktop, notebook or server system level is an advantage
- Knowledge of CPU and GPU Architecture
- Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering with preferred 0-4 years relevant experience or equivalent OR
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering with preferred >5 years relevant experience or equivalent.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 80282
Country: Singapore State: Singapore City: Singapore
Job Function: Product Engineering
Apply on company website