What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
As a lead engineer on the Infinity Fabric Verification team, you are part of a dedicated team whose work has enabled AMD to put multiple SoCs to market in any given year. The Infinity Fabric is part of every new AMD product being developed across Client, Server, Graphics, and Semi-Custom markets. We are seeking a senior level engineer to join the Infinity Fabric team to lead and help verify our growing product portfolio. In this role, you will analyze the scope of verification tasks and set priorities for the work. We have competitive benefit packages and an award-winning culture. This is your chance to be a part of this unique team - Join us!
We are seeking an experienced design verification engineer with strong leadership skills. A global mindset and ability to lead in a multi – site environment are keys to being successful in this role.
When you join our verification team, you will take ownership and contribute in many ways including these areas:
- Own the functional verification of a state-of-the-art industry leading Data Fabric IP for AMD's CPUs, GPUs and APUs
- Partner with team members, designers and architects to understand and verify the functionality of a given design element within the context of the block, chip and overall system
- Document and execute test plans consisting of directed and constrained-random tests to be run during simulation
- Develop functional coverage and use feedback from code and functional coverage to enhance verification efforts
- Provide technical guidance and innovative ideas to improve quality, processes and productivity
- Experience with complex CPU/ASIC projects, with demonstrated mastery of successful verification from test planning till tapeout
- Strong background in System Verilog and UVM methodologies and developing UVCs
- Proficient in Object Oriented programming, computer architecture and data structures
- Extensive experience with test bench construction
- Experience with process and methodology improvements to enhance verification quality and productivity
- Development of reusable code used over multiple product generations
- Knowledge of Perl or Ruby and Makefiles
- Experience with cache coherency is a plus
- Technical leadership and mentoring experience, or desire and ability to lead a team (in the future)
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer architecture, or Computer Science with a focus on computer architecture is preferred
Requisition Number: 79298
Country: United States State: Massachusetts City: Boxborough
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website