What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Senior Software Developer- Camera Software The Role:
AMD Advanced Technology Group is an entrepreneurial research and development team to build AMD's future advanced platforms & products. Our teams work closely with outside customers and internal teams to develop hardware, software, and systems solutions into next generation computing platforms. As part of AMD Advanced Technology Group, you will have the opportunity to work in a winning team that will collaborate with internal teams & customers, explore new platform technologies, and develop best-in-class hardware, software, and systems technologies that our customers will use for real-world problems.The Person:
AMD is looking for a Sr. SW Developer (Camera Software) to help develop our long-term platform vision, which will have significant impact for AMD, and the future of our products. In this role, you will build forward-looking projects and novel system concepts to significantly impact AMD's future product portfolio. You will be responsible for developing camera software and technologies in various operating systems including, but not limited to, Windows, Linux, QNX, and custom OS. You and your team will help define AMD's hardware and software architectures with insights gained from the development of advanced technologies.Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and expand camera driver software in C/C++ realizing key customer features for end-to-end performance, quality, robustness, and image quality
- Expand AMD's camera software solution, including aspects of driver software, firmware, and image quality tuning
- Be a part of a growing team of camera software experts to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Tackle new and challenging projects in areas new to industry or new to AMD
- Position AMD as a world-class camera solution
- Experience developing Camera Driver software in C/C++
- Experience developing camera software for one or more of Windows, Linux, other operating systems
- Experience working with and implementing 3A algorithms (auto exposure, auto white balance, auto focus)
- Experience tuning ISP solutions for customer objective and subjective criteria
- Experience working with Camera IQ laboratory and equipment, automated IQ tuning systems, IQ tools, and image analysis
- Experience designing or interacting with ISP FW solutions
- Familiarity with DXO mark and other quality scores, certifications
Bachelor of Computer Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar degreeLocation: Markham, Ontario, Canada
Requisition Number: 107221
Country: Canada Province: Ontario City: Markham
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Apply on company website