What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The AMD Radeon Technology Group (RTG) develops GPU ASIC design that improves our daily lives as we are entering an age of immersive computing. The RTG hardware engineering teams are distributed across Canada, US, China and India. The team in India is engaging on the high performance GPUs. As part of the RTG SOC RTL Design team, you will be responsible for SOC integration, Design for Power and development of integration IPs. As part of the team you are expected to come up with innovative solution to overcome new challenges related to specific project requirements and time-to-market.
- Will collaborate with SOC team and IP teams across all our sites (GFX, Memory controller, Multimedia engines, IOs, PCIE…) to coordinate integration plan and resolve inter-dependencies.
- Will involve in integration and debugging of systems involving AXI/NOC.
- Will involve in the development and integration of various SOC RTL IPs, clock and reset control logic, padring and pinmuxing
- Will develop power solutions involving multiple power domains.
- Will work with SOC RTL flows.
- Will interface with floorplaning team on partitioning of design.
- Will work with PD team in timing closure.
- Will help in simulation testcases and models
Skills and experience requirements
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 4-9 years' of relevant experience
- Good Verilog/HDL coding skills
- Good knowledge AXI/NOC
- Good scripting skills.
- Familiarity with synthesis,timing closure, CDC, Lint.
- Exposure to UVM is an added plus.
- Must communicate well both written and orally
- Must be organized and multitask well
What you will learn
You will gain valuable experience in different aspects of SOC design and integration in development of highly complex SOCs.
This team is essential to the success of AMD as a growing company. It is a very exciting environment and you will be working with the very best in our technology and on some of the most exciting projects the industry has to offer.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Requisition Number: 116401
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website