What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
We are searching for a technical leader to join the AMD circuit technology team to be the technical lead for power solutions and integrated voltage regulators for AMD SOC's. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of leadership team to innovate and lead the power solution for future AMD SOC's.
- Deep understanding in CMOS power solutions including linear voltage regulators and switch voltage regulators. Deep understanding in power integrity analysis.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills along with attention to details
- Must be a self-starter, able to drive tasks independently and efficiently to completion
- Strong/effective communication skills
- Enthusiastic team-first mentality
- Ability to provide guidance and mentorship
- Leadership to drive the solution of state-of-the-art power solution for SOC's which including linear and switched voltage regulators
- Technical lead the mixed signal, digital development, validation, layout, physical design and DFT.
- Lead the power integrity analysis
- Experience in CMOS power solutions including linear voltage regulators, switch voltage regulators and power integrity analysis.
- Solid knowledge of industry-standard tools and practices for analog/mixed-signal and high-speed digital designs (e.g., HSPICE simulator, Cadence design environment)
- Experience in advanced deep submicron semiconductor technologies, preferably FinFET
- Relevant academic background (Ph.D. degree preferred)
Santa Clara, California
AMD is a government contractor and subcontractor. As required by Executive Order, our US employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee's work location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination by December 8, 2021. AMD will provide additional information regarding what information or documentation will be needed and how you can request an exception from this requirement if you have a need for a religious and/or medical accommodation.
Requisition Number: 121861
Country: United States State: California City: Santa Clara
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website