What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Senior Silicon Design Engineer (Design Methodology PD CAD, Timing)
AMD CAD team is part of Design Methodology team and be responsible to deliver differentiated ASIC implementation flows (from RTL to GDSII) for all AMD products. You will be working with the global CAD team on physical design implementation flows (from netlist to GDSII) and focus on design-for-power related areas.
Has knowledge with digital-circuit's STA (Static Timing Analysis) flow and has a strong desire to automate flow. Has good communication skills and be able to work both independently and in a team.
- AMD Timing Analysis flow validation, development, and support to AMD internal design teams
- Research on Timing Analysis methodology
- Interface with EDA vendors on technical problem
- Solid knowledge on digital-design's timing analysis
- Be familiar with one of more EDA tools like Primetime, GCA, Spyglass, Tempus etc.
- Has knowledge of any script languages like Tcsh, Tcl, Perl, Python etc.
- Good written and spoken English
- 3 years working experience in industry
- Bachelor or Master, major in EE, CS or related area
- Shanghai, Pudong, Zhangjiang
Requisition Number: 79576
Country: China State: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website