Loan Officer Wanted
How would you like to add 3-5 purchase fundings a month to your current business?
- I have a Unique Opportunity for 3-5 qualified Loan Officer's to build their purchase business
- AFN is now the “Preferred Lender” for one of So Cal's largest Builder Contingency Sales Networks.
- Over 20,000 contingency sales closed over the last 30 years.
- 40 Top Producing Realtors in Southern CA and 6 in Northern CA are involved in this Network.
- LO's will work with Realtors to assist with their buyers' financing needs.
- Contingency Listing's Buyer Marketing is co-branded to you and the Realtor.
- These Network Realtors closed 490 Listings of which 132 were Builder Contingency referrals.
- Network Realtor's Personal Buyer Production was 205 closed buyer loans.
- Your primary focus will be on the Realtor's Personal Buyer business and office referrals.
- AFN has State of the Art Realtor Marketing and Buyer Retention Systems.
American Financial Network, Inc. (AFN) is a unique force in the mortgage lending industry. We are one of the nation's largest privately held mortgage lenders with the resources to compete on a national level with large publicly held banks. Our successful business model keeps our branches and clients happy with speed to underwriting decision, responsive communication, and flexibility. We are a dynamic, visionary team of professionals who thrive on the utilization of teamwork and technology to outperform the competition.
Originate residential mortgage loans. This includes obtaining applications as well as coordinating and assisting in the processing and closing of loans. Develop and maintain existing client relationships as well as identify and pursue new customer opportunities. Make sound decisions based on a mixture of data analysis, resources, and experience. Must use rigorous logic, seek complete courses of action in decision making, and articulate recommendations in writing and verbally. Consistently meet or exceed personal, branch, and company goals, and meet and maintain all licensing requirements including continuing education.
- NMLS LICENSE IS REQUIRED
- Minimum of three years of mortgage loan origination experience
- Familiar with Conventional, FHA, and VA guidelines
- Knowledge of loan processing and closing procedures and federal lending regulations governing mortgage lending
- Ability to manage a working pipeline of 50 plus loans
- Teamwork and customer service oriented
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong computer skills including MS applications and previous experience utilizing laptop technology for communication purposes including accessing rate, credit and loan status information
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and multitask
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills
American Financial Network, Inc., NMLS #237341, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website