Arby's, one of the best-known brands in the QSR space, is at the forefront of digital transformation, both in restaurant and off-premise. The Program Manager, Digital Platforms & Partnerships role is critical to bringing our digital strategic vision to life and managing key strategic initiatives to support our digital growth goals. This role primarily drives the day-to-day management of Third Party Delivery (e.g., Uber Eats, DoorDash) and digital strategic initiatives supporting the in-restaurant experience, such as digital menu boards. Position best suited for an individual that is growth-focused and process-minded, comfortable with ambiguity and driving change in an organization. It is a unique opportunity to be part of a highly visible team at Arby's, building the Brand's digital portfolio from the ground up.
Third-Party Delivery (e.g., Uber Eats, DoorDash, Grubhub):
- Manages relationships with third-party delivery providers and middleware (ItsaCheckmate) partner to ensure operational excellence
- Build strategy and negotiate marketing on 3PD platforms and tracks ROI
- Manage Coordinator to help with the day-to-day management of channel, including corporate-owned restaurants and franchise LTO support
- Establish best-in-class frameworks - serving as channel expert for the brand
Digital Technology Initiatives (excluding app and owned digital marketing channels):
- Serves as strategic lead for 2025 digitally-enabled restaurant vision, and drives guest-facing digital technology pilots and planning
- Project manage digital menu board pilots & scaling, leading cross-functional team
- Drives business case development, ramp-up of tests, analytics, and activation to system
- Develops materials for franchisee communication, and supports franchisee testing
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- 4 -year degree required
- 5 -7 years applicable experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Extreme attention to detail, accuracy, and strong follow-through – with solid project management experience
- Analytical and technical skills; ability to build businesses cases and present findings clearly and concisely
- Understanding of the delivery channel and complexities in restaurant space with interest in the delivery and digital transformation in the restaurant space
- Team player, with the ability to drive cross-functional teams and work with external partners
- Challenge current thinking when needed to identify new solutions
- Comfortable presenting to multiple stakeholders as subject matter expertise, particularly with franchisees
- Maverick approach to work with a sense of humor
When you work at Arby's, it's more than just a job; it's an opportunity to prioritize your growth and development while having a ton of fun. We're proud of the food we serve. Our goal is to be the best in the business, and we can't do that without great people like you!
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.
Apply on company website