Do you want to practice big-city medicine and have a small-town feel? Do you want to practice at the top of your game and provide access to the best treatments for all of you patients? If so, please read on.
- Bring mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work
- Put your patients first and foremost
- Are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters
- Love what you do, value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game
- Want to surround yourself with colleagues who feel like extended family
- Are great at what you do but want to be part of something greater. While you believe individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible
- Atrium Health based in Charlotte, NC, is one of the nations largest, most innovative, not-for profit healthcare organizations, providing a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina and Georgia
- We are recruiting a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join established practices affiliated with our partner, Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge.This out-patient, general Family Medicine practice is located in Lenoir, NC, a creative, historic community nestled in the foothills of the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains
- Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. We also provide significant time off for CME as well as a CME allowance; short and long-term disability insurance and top-rated malpractice insurance coverage
- To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition to our organization and community we offer all-inclusive relocation assistance
- Will treat with each other with dignity, respect, courtesy and gentleness; responding to the needs of our patients and each other
- Will promote a clean and safe environment and speak up for the safety of our patients and each other
- Will honor and respect the rights of patients, families, and each other
- Will work with one another as professionals; recognizing the accomplishments of our patients and each other and improve the health of the people in the communities we serve
Picture Yourself Here
Lenoir Family Medicine, located in Lenoir, NC, is a full spectrum Family Medicine, Express Care and Endoscopy suite under the same roof. Specialty space will allow for specialists to rotate through the practice. Walk around downtown Lenoir, NC and youll find yourself walking in the footsteps of American patriots on the Overmountain Victory National Historic Trailthat winds its way through Downtown. View a glimpse of what Downtown Lenoir has to offer.
Lenoir is home to some of manufacturings entrepreneurial legends. Our past as an innovative manufacturing hub put us on the map. The natural beauty that embraces our Downtown our community yields an inspired way of life and simultaneously provides the materials necessary to express such creativity. The plentiful timber woods have inspired highly skilled wood craftsmen since the 1800s. In 1889, the Harper Furniture Company became the first furniture factory built, leading the county into an industry that would supply thousands of jobs to people and send furniture to 30 different countries. From raw material, inspired design, grit and hard work they created some of the most elegant works of wooden art our country has ever seen and continue to do so today. As the furniture industry grew, naturally, so did Downtown Lenoir. The Courtney Warehouse, circa 1888, still stands today and, along with almost 70% of our historic buildings, remains listed with contributing status on theNational Register of Historic Places.
Your next move
Now that you know more about us, we hope you will join us. At Atrium Health and Carolinas Healthcare System Blue Ridge youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work and why you were called to it in the first place. Please contact me today to learn how you can join our team, wed love to have you!
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healingfor all.
Do you want to practice big-city medicine and have a small-town feel? Do you want to practice at the top of your game and provide access to the ...
Apply on company website