Do you want to practice big-city medicine and have a small-town feel? Do you want to practice at the top of your game and provide access to the best treatments for all of you patients? If so, please read on.
- Bring mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work
- Put your patients first and foremost
- Are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters
- Love what you do, value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game
- Want to surround yourself with colleagues who feel like extended family
- Are great at what you do but want to be part of something greater. While you believe individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible
- Atrium Health based in Charlotte, NC, is one of the nations largest, most innovative, not-for profit healthcare organizations, providing a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina and Georgia
- We are recruiting a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join established practices affiliated with our partner, Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge.This out-patient, general Family Medicine practice is located in western NC nestled near the Pisgah National Forest in the foothills of the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains
- Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. We also provide significant time off for CME as well as a CME allowance; short and long-term disability insurance and top-rated malpractice insurance coverage
- To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition to our organization and community we offer all-inclusive relocation assistance
- Will treat with each other with dignity, respect, courtesy and gentleness; responding to the needs of our patients and each other
- Will promote a clean and safe environment and speak up for the safety of our patients and each other
- Will honor and respect the rights of patients, families, and each other
- Will work with one another as professionals; recognizing the accomplishments of our patients and each other and improve the health of the people in the communities we serve
Picture Yourself Here
Glen Alpine, NC located in Burke County, an area known as Nature's Playground is about an hour northwest of Charlotte and about an hour east of Asheville along the I-40 corridor in the foothills of the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains. Discover Burke County, with a population of approximately 90,000, offers an abundance of recreation including hiking, biking, camping, fishing, boating, cycling, rock climbing, golf, and is an easy hour drive to some of the best skiing in the eastern US.
Explore the area via a variety of tours available from Beer, Barbeque and Whiskey, area Winery tours or Zipline through Catawba Meadows Park. Morganton sits on the Catawba River and in addition to the lovely scenic landscapes, the area offers wonderful shopping and dining, a thriving downtown and state-of-the-art theater that hosts Broadway shows.
Your next move
Now that you know more about us, we hope you will join us. At Atrium Health and Carolinas Healthcare System Blue Ridge youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work and why you were called to it in the first place. Please contact me today to learn how you can join our team, wed love to have you!
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healingfor all.
Do you want to practice big-city medicine and have a small-town feel? Do you want to practice at the top of your game and provide access to the ...
Apply on company website