Atrium Health Levine Children's Hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina is seeking a Pediatric Rheumatologist with experience in all aspects of clinical pediatric rheumatology to join our team. Candidates will be working with highly motivated members of our skilled pediatric rheumatology team. Our pediatric rheumatologists are the only ones in Charlotte and the surrounding areas, all specially trained to diagnose and treat a variety of rheumatic diseases.
- Would be joining a team of two other Rheumatologists, two nurses, a social worker, dietician and physical therapist.
- The position offers an outstanding opportunity to excel in the clinical, research, educational, quality improvement and community service functions of the Department of Pediatrics.
- Have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of patience and treat many types of rheumatic diseases.
- BC/BE Pediatric Rheumatologist
- Highly motivated and collaborative
Atrium Health Levine Children's Hospital (LCH) has 236 beds and is the largest children's hospital between Atlanta and Washington DC. It serves high patient acuity as the flagship children's hospital within the innovative Atrium Health and offers a full complement of over 150 pediatric subspecialists in over 30 different pediatric specialties. Our educational mission includes a well-regarded Pediatric Residency Program. LCH offers an excellent environment for clinical research and quality improvement work and has repeatedly been ranked among the Best Children's Hospitals in the nation by US News & World Report, most recently in eight pediatric specialties for 2020-2021.
Atrium Health, one of the nation's leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, provides a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina and Georgia. Atrium Health has over 3,000 system-employed providers and more than 60,000 employees, operating 45 acute care and specialty hospitals and 900-plus care locations.
Apply on company website