PURPOSE OF POSITION
This position provides technical support to equipment users throughout Aultman Hospital, including routine, complex and specialized tasks including installation, maintenance and servicing of complex therapeutic, diagnostic and high risk biomedical equipment.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Primary areas and/or departments of responsibilities will include general biomedical equipment for various clinical areas, OR and respiratory departments
- Perform scheduled (Preventative) and unscheduled maintenance/repair on equipment
- Provide exceptional customer service during all interactions co-workers and customers
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and the ability to problem solve issues.
- Professional communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and without direct supervision as well as in a team driven environment.
- Must be reliable and punctual for all shift requirements.
- Minimum requirements of Associates Degree or structured advanced training/certification in Biomedical Engineering or military equivalent with advanced levels of technical service management expertise (OEM or equivalent).
- Minimum five or more years with hands on experience in applied biomedical and electronic principles.
- Valid Ohio driver license
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Rotating shifts, weekends, on-call assignments and Holidays as assigned
- Travel to various assigned sites/locations as required
- Works in well-lighted/ventilated office area
- Primarily walking/standing during working hours. Some moderate lifting required.
- Subject to changes in priorities
- Subject to frequent interruptions due to change in priorities or customer service needs
Check all factors that are present as essential job requirements and check whether the factor is performed.
O = Occasionally = 0- 33% of the work shift or 0- 32 repetitions.
F = Frequently = 34-66% of the work shift or 32-200+ repetitions.
C = Constantly = 67-100% of the work shift or 200+ repetitions.
N = Not essential job requirement.
O Lifting (70 pounds)
O Carrying (70 pounds)
O Pushing (70 pounds)
N Climbing with (70 pounds)
O Reaching Up/Reaching Forward
Apply on company website